| What to say about myself...
- I'm an introvert, no, really! I've worked to overcome my shyness for the most part but I occasionally still lurk rather than leap. I enjoy being social, but as an introvert I have to be careful to "recharge" after social events since they can be very energy draining.
- I'm a HUGE nerd, like, huge! I didn't even realize it until the past few years. Confession: I saw Star Wars in its entirety for the first time a few years ago, but I'd seen the slave Leia scene over and over as a little girl thanks to the powers of the rewind button. That poor VHS...sorry Mom.
- I'm a switch. I don't bottom terribly often and recently my Domme side has been predominant. My style is "sensual sadist." I love carnal hands on play. I like teeth, nails, and flesh on flesh - yum! I don't like to raise my voice terribly often as a top...I prefer to lure in my prey with honeyed words and concealed claws.
- I'm pansexual...or at least that's what describes me for the most part. In my life I've found I don't have a true "type." I'm attracted to personalities more-so than appearances. I've loved people of all shapes, sizes, genders, and kink identities. Life is a buffet, right?
- Currently I am overwhelmingly blessed to have 2 amazing partners. Bald_Bastard (FL) and I have a unique dynamic forged over the past 4 years, For lack of more appropriate definitions he is my Daddy. When he came into my life I experienced love in ways I didn't know existed and I'm thankful every day for the unconditional love he gives me. Razelin (FL) happened when I wasn't really looking. :P Our connection/chemistry was close to instant and the M/s between us is amazing and fulfilling in ways I didn't even know I wanted or needed. Learning and growing in the relationship we're molding has been incredibly exciting and the love I feel for him deepens daily.
- I have a MAJOR thing for Butches...not gonna lie, I will gawk and drool, and probably jill-off to the thought of it later.
- I am the funny girl. I was fed a steady diet of sarcasm and wit as a child and consequently it pours forth from me on a regular basis. As a side note I am a firm believer in differentiating betweenmeanfunny and humorousfunny. No-one likes a bully. I love to laugh with friends, a good night it when I wake up with sore cheeks (not those cheeks) from laughing so hard.
- Internally I am a tiger cub. She manifests as "kitteh" and she is ferocious, mischievous, and sweet in tiger-y ways.
- I fucking love to cuddle. Quality time is soooo important. There is nothing I like better than being snuggled in bed, talking and laughing with the one/s I care about.
- I love love love musicals and documentaries. Blame my parents on the first account, and, um, well I'm not really sure where the love of documentaries came from. I was raised in a very musical family, and though I'm a bit shy to sing in front of others anymore I do belt it out by myself.
- I love music, but for the most part the lyrics must speak to me in some way, I tend to listen to very emotional or sad music. I like to be moved by the messages and melodies. I love to scene to music, and I like different genres for different play. Erm, one of my favorite soundtracks to scene to is "Queen of the Damned" if that gives you an idea of how I roll.
- I had the incredibly good fortune to be under the tutelage of a Gorean Master at one point in my kink journey. Gor gets a bad rep. I get it! No-one wants to base their life on a 70's sci-fi barbarian planet's social structure. Trust me, I see where you're coming from. For me it was the real-world application of deep M/s with a focus on my own personal femininity (see FEM classification in profile) that spoke to me. It was a very beautiful time in my life, and this particular Man helped me embrace my inner self and desires. I am forever indebted. P.S. I'm always happy to talk about Gor with those who are curious &/or baffled ;)
- I love quotes, poignant thoughts, strong opinions, passionate feelings, and worthy causes! I'm all about societal equality, be it for marriage, LGBTQPI, Poly, Kink, or otherwise. Anytime Westboro comes to town you bet your ass I'll be out there with my snarky signs!
What am I seeking?
- September 2012 marked my 1st decade actively in the lifestyle. It's crazy to think of where I started, what I've gone through, and how I've changed. I've had crazy highs, and crushing lows. I've loved, lost, and served with every fiber of my being. I've seen cycles and changes, new faces, and friends gone forever. It's a crazy little fish pond, our community, but that's what makes it special.
It's a pretty standard answer. I love to make new friends, kinksters who want to hang out and share fun times and ideas, be they kink or otherwise. I never rule out the possibility of play partners and I've recently begun re-examining my own particular brand of poly and learning and growing in different and exciting directions.
ON MISS A AS A COMMUNITY MEMBER:
I've spent the last 10 years actively participating in the local "scene." I am a member of many events, and currently a leader/co-owner in the Diverse Interest Kinksters group on . As a leader I strive to be a welcoming resource for those new and experienced in the community, and form social bonds that strengthen my identity in the lifestyle as a whole. I am always open to dialogue and discussion of the lifestyle in general as well as the social aspects of the group I lead and the groups I am a part of. I welcome any inquiries regarding membership in DIK, or my part in any other local groups. :)
Cane / Crop Discipline
Local BDSM Community
Humiliation / Degradation