Pan Male Dominant, 28,
Fort Worth, Texas
| I am a dominant male master, and I am looking for someone who would want to be part of a kink-filled relationship!|
Me and my former pup have separated on good terms you can find pictures I took of her in my gallery, she gave me permission to post them because I am the one who put her in that bondage and I took the pictures.
What I am looking for in a submissive is very flexible -- because I have so many interests and kinks, you could be anything from a pet, to a more traditional submissive, to a full-on slave. The only true requirements I have are the following.
- You must be willing to communicate about the relationship you seek and the things that we will do. Open and honest communication is the key to any healthy relationship!
- You must desire to serve in the manner befitting the type of submissive you want to be.
- You must enjoy being taught and trained, having your limits respected but your boundaries likely expanded over time.
- You must desire to, eventually, be part of a live-in Ds relationship, I am not looking for or interested in fwbs or booty calls.
What can I offer you?
- Care. I am an Owner who cares for the wellbeing of my submissives. I will care to make sure that you have everything you need for your emotional and physical health this includes inside and outside of scenes. A relationship does not only matter inside the bedroom and home!
- Structure. I believe that the job of a dominant is to help their submissive achieve fulfillment as the type of sub that they are. That means coaching them, guiding them, punishing them for mis-steps when appropriate, and rewarding them for progress and good behavior, but also being there to lend a helping hand, a shoulder to cry on, someone to rely on.
- A wide range of care. Some submissives need softer touches and gentler handling some need an iron fist of force, consensually, and many are in between. But, all of them are still people, with their own thoughts and feelings. I believe it is the responsibility of a dominant to help guide those thoughts and feelings the correct way, in the way best suiting the submissive in question.
I am a full-time master, which is not the same as being a professional -- it means I dedicate my time to keeping my household and my submissives in order and properly taken care of. I do plenty of other things on the side, however!
In terms of kinky activities, I like a whole lot! I am an experimentalist with a HUGE list of kinks, so there are very few things that I refuse to try or will not enjoy. Scenes for me can involve pretty much anything, the kinkier, the better the common thread being that I am not a submissive or switch.
I like tons of non-kinky activities, from games, to watching movies, shows, and videos, to going out around town and having fun, and going on hikes! I believe that life is meant to be enjoyed, but that does not mean that laziness is a quality I believe one should aspire for.
I do not demand or expect that you enjoy or participate in every kink in my list (though if you do, that is amazing!) -- I much prefer to only partake in scenes that the other person enjoys, be it in the common sense or in the masochistic tendencies or even degradation (a mix of all is always fun!).
My list of kinks includes, but is not at all limited to
Use of concealed toys in public
Pup, pony, pig, hucow play
Medium heavy bondage
Heavy bondage for long periods of time
CNC (Consensual nonconsent)
Sadism and Masochism
Auto sex machines, Fucking machines
Forniphilia (human furniture)
Roleplay in real life
If you read the whole thing, congratulations! Remember, I am not looking for someone who is into all of those kinks, and not only those kinks either. Its just a sampler of some of the scenes and lifestyles I enjoy with a consenting partner!
Willing to Relocate
Sub / Slave Male
A Poly Household
You wearing my collar (Expert)
Erotic Hypnosis (Beginner)
Pony/Puppy Roleplay (Expert)
Online RPGs (Expert)
Role Playing Games
Punk Rock Music
Canes and Crops (Expert)
Eye Contact Restrictions (Beginner)
G-spot Stimulation (Beginner)
Rear End Play
Erotic touch (Beginner)
Housework Service (Beginner)
Placing you on a leash (Beginner)
Masks on Partner
Role Playing (Beginner)
Sensory Play (Beginner)
Speech Restrictions (Beginner)
Suspension Bondage (Beginner)
Vacuum Stimulation (Expert)
Old Guard (Beginner)
Art Galleries (Beginner)
Coffee Shops (Beginner)
Flea Markets (Beginner)
Garage Sales (Beginner)
Horseback Riding (Beginner)
Domestic Service (Beginner)
Gas Masks (Beginner)
Medical fetish play (Beginner)
Selecting the clothes you wear
Maid / Butler Service
Public Play (Beginner)
Libertarian Politics (Beginner)
Horse Racing (Beginner)
Mental Bondage (Beginner)
Plastic Wrap Bondage (Beginner)
Hip Hop Music
Going to the Opera
Local BDSM Community (Beginner)
Political Activism (Beginner)
1950s Lifestyle (Beginner)
2/21/2022 3:22:22 PM
One of, if not the, main pinnacles of BDSM is commmunication.
If you cannot communicate about your actual needs and limits, then you will never be part of a successful Ds relationship, or any relationship. Full stop. I am very up front about asking submissives what their beliefs, hopes, needs, and limits, are, and I have no issue communicating my own and making sure mine are met and accounted for. If you cannot communicate openly and honestly? Just save me, and everyone, the trouble, and get off all Ds and BDSM meeting websitess, and stick to watching porn and reading fantasy stories. You will not meet and disappoint anyone, and thus, everyone will be happier that way.