Of late I have been inundated with scammers. They seem to be getting more prlike YIM, or Hangouts)
-Again, I'm not looking for typing.
- Scammers usually won't talk by phone. But they might offer to send texts to your phone. This gives them your phone number and they can sell that to junk mail (and junk text) places.
- Once I get to know you a little (say a couple conversation on the phone) then I will give you permission to send me texts. Do not do so before that.
- If they ever DO give you a phone number it won't be a landline or cell phone, it will be a VoIP phone (like a gMail phone).
- I will only allow you to have my phone number if you are also willing to share yours.
- Scammers claim to live in the US but then they tell you they actually live in another country
- Lying on your profile gets you an Immediate dismissal. Don't do it.
- Scammers claim to have read your profile but you don't even see them appear on your "Who's viewing me" list.
- I will read your profile, please do the same for me. I understand if you are a Scammer, or if you are a LAZY perve who is just looking for a quick hook-up then you don't have time to read all the profiles. But if you are one of these 2 then I don't really want to hear from you anyway!
Of course, the MAIN thing that scammers attempt is:
- SCAMMERS ASK YOU TO SEND MONEY
- Don't ask me to send you money!!
- There are MANY scams here, many reasons, and some of them even seem reasonable. But NO ONE should EVER send MONEY to anyone you don't know off this site!
- You can reimburse travel expenses AFTER the girl is living with you for a month or two. Or go pick her up and bring her back. No cost to her and you don't send her money.
- Remember: If there is a "purchase price", it's illegal and as a buyer, you could go to jail too!
- The people that have been fooled into sending scammers money are part of the reason there are so many scammers!
- I WILL NEVER Send money!
- If I decide to bring you into my life I will be caring for you (providing a roof, food, clothes, etc.) for the REST of your life. But if you ask to have someone send you money then YOU are part of the scamming problem!!!
Some of these same behaviors are also practiced by people who are not scammers. They are just LAZY! Like the people who tell you they read your profile but have not. Or Subs who wrongly think that a Dom should send them money so they can come be the perfect slave for them. If you are one of those lazy people, you should know you are making yourself LOOK like a scammer. So STOP it!
Some phrases quoted from actual Scammers:
"looking for a real who can relocate"
"if you know you won't be able of relocating don't contact me"
If I ever "relocate" a slave I would come to her, help pack her up, and bring her back with me. No sending money.
"I currently live in the slave training facility here in the outskirts of cypress, Texas"
Really?!? I'll have to check out "Slave Training Facilities" in the yellow pages!
"I am again seeking full-time Ownership and Purchase."
When the scammer here says, "purchase" do they realize selling humans is illegal? I will NOT be "purchasing" a slave. You MUST willingly offer yourself to me. I will be paying for you for the rest of your life. But I won't "BUY" you. That would put us all in jail!