We are a Poly couple, he is a dominant, and she is his slave. We recently lost our third, she moved on and is happy. We are looking for an individual that enjoys power play, pain, sex and service. We are and age divergent couple, he is 48 she is 30. He is a mental health specialist, she is a student. He is a dominant sadist, she is a switch sadist and little.
We are hoping to find someone to serve him, and who may or may not be play with her. we would like someone who is intelligent, well rounded, and enjoys power play and day to day life as well. We live in the san Francisco bay area, and want to verify by skype after 3 or 4 messages as there are many flakes out there.
1 Expectations from the dominant will be initially in writing. Limits for the sub will be in writing. Anything the sub does not specifically set as a hard limit is open for play.
2. The sub will be available to spend at least two weekends a month with the dominant. She will be available for play with the dominant, or the dominant and his partners.
3. The sub may or may not develop a emotional attachment to the dominant. This may or may not be reciprocated. Emotions will not interfere with the necessity of meeting the expectations set for the sub.
4. The sub will wear a token of ownership at all times.
5. If other dominants attempt to take the sub away from the dominant, she will put them in touch with the dominant so that he may deal with the issue. She is to then block those individuals if told to by the dominant.
6. Sub will meet with dominant within 4 emails to verify existence.
We get many, many messages from male slaves who would like to serve. Before you will even be talked to you may ask what sort of gift the dominant individual would like from you and explain why you should be the slave to this person. What qualities you have, why you should be selected over the others.
5/25/2017 5:21:43 PM
I find it interesting how many submissives run out of money for gas, so when offered a train ticket, decline. It's why I won't send cash to anyone.
5/18/2017 2:29:28 PM
Has any one else noticed that slaves and submissive disappear when it becomes time to verify them over video? interesting isn't it?
5/17/2017 4:01:25 PM
I would like to advise everyone that "sweetfirefly4family is a raving lunatic. Avoid at all costs. She is apparently unable to understand basic poly family dynamics differ for everyone. I hope she grows up.
5/17/2017 8:31:39 AM
I have talked with several subs and slaves, and I find it sad that when they decide someone is not for them, they feel the need to then block that person because the norm is that they then get a lot of abuse from that person. Its just very sad.
5/11/2017 3:59:50 PM
One of the things that has fascinated me is the number of slaves that expect to be kept in a cage, or kneeling at home. Individuals that are part of a household need to participate in the upkeep of the household. I earn the primary amount of money necessary to keep the household running. I expect each of my slaves to contribute, whether they are a lawyer, or a cam girl, work in porn, an escort or a student, they are not to be sitting at home doing nothing while I am at work. I could not lock a slave in a cage while I went to work as she would have no way to escape should an electrical fire start. having her busy and serving as a little money earner is preferable to certain death in a fire.